Alpari (India) is one of the leading currency brokers in the country and is a part of Alpari Group of companies, which combined look after over 1,70,000 active trading accounts worldwide.
Alpari (India) offers trading in Currency Futures, Currency Options, Corporate & SEM advisory Services and Currency Trading Education through Alpari Academy.
Why do clients choose to trade with the Alpari companies?
Award-winning, internationally established companies
- Monthly trading volumes in excess of USD210 billion*
- More than 50 offices in over 20 countries; locations include London, New York, Shanghai, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Mumbai and Frankfurt
- In India Alpari has its presence in Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Surat, Jaipur, Huderabad, Bangalore and Delhi. It also has business associates / Channel partners across all major cities of India.
- A rapidly growing number of employees, with over 630 people* working for Alpari internationally
Competitive trading terms
- Competitive brokerage
- Extensive Research & advisory support
- 24 X 7 accessibility
- Worldwide reach
- Specialized client services and back office team
- Extensive research and advisory support
- Customised Solutions
Wide choice of Research Reports
- Currency Derivatives Fundamental Report (Morning Brief) – Daily
- Currency Derivatives Technical Report - Daily
- Morning Note – Daily
- FX Report - Daily
- Economic Releases overview – Daily
- Evening Note – Daily
- Currency Market Weekly Review – Weekly
- Intraday trading calls through Email, SMS, Trading Terminal and Personal Calls.
- Positional Calls
- Hedging Advisory
Multiple trading platforms
World class client support
- Multilingual support specialists
- Dedicated Client Services & Back office team
- Strong focus on Treating Customers Fairly.
- Personalized training on New Account opening.
The Alpari companies are located in a number of major global financial centres and each entity operates within the required legal framework of its jurisdiction.
- Alpari Financial Services (India) Pvt. Ltd., a subsidiary of Alpari (UK), was formed under the Indian Companies Act 1956;
- Alpari Financial Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a member of the NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), MCX-SX (MCXStock Exchange) and USE (United Stock Exchange) and is regulated by SEBI and RBI.